Grazing Workshop at Millstone Creek Farm
Join the Highland County Soil and Water Conservation District, Ohio Department of Agriculture, USDA NRCS, the Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife for an evening grazing workshop. Dinner will be provided by Highland county Cattleman Association and Union Stockyards.
- Background and History of the Millstone Creek Farm
- Beef Cattle Update John Grimes, OSU Extension
- Cool and Warm Season Pasture Mangement Bob Hendershot, ODA
- Strategies for establishing Warm Season Grass Pastures John Kaiser, ODNR Division of Wildlife
- Conservation Program Options to help convert and establish pastures Nick Schell, USDA NRCS
Note: A bridge is out on Grabill Road, it is recommended entering from SR 73 and Roundhead Rd.